Monday, July 25, 2016

Karlstejn












This was a great week. We were able to go up and have an amazing fire side with all of the  missionaries in the Czech Republic in memory of our mission being dedicated on July 24th 1929. Amazing oppertunity and experience that I will remember for the rest of my life. I don't have a ton of time today, but I would love to share my testimony about God's will. He loves us all and knows us personally. I love my mission and what God is giving us to learn here. He gives us everything in life so that we can learn, we had a great discussion with a nice lady this week about this. Her ideas of God were different than ours, but she agreed that we are all here on earth for a reason, and that we all need to learn something. She is absolutley right. I really enjoyed how she said that we need to choose weather or not we want to learn from those opperunities that we are given. I know that God loves us and that we are here for a reason. I challange all of you this week to look on the positive side of negative situations and find out how you can learn from them and have them befefit you in your life. Thank you for all that you do.

here are a few pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment