Monday, July 4, 2016

Transfer week

















This has been an amazing week, our zone had the oppertunity to go to Hradec Kralove and meet our new Mission President and his wife. We had a small training and meet and greet and it was all in czech, and I loved it! It's so great to see how much the church is growing here and how the Czech people are really leading the church here under God's direction. We had a small personal interview with him and it was so great to be able to talk with him one on one. I love him already, I know they are called of God to lead the mission at this time.

This last week in Ostrava was great. On saturday, there was a going away party for a member who is going to England on a mission. It was so great to be able to be there and spend some time with the ward. Sunday was great. We were able to have a fast a testimony meeting, and I was asked to say the opening prayer. I was so excited! Then I shared my testimony, and when I was in front of everybody I kindof forgot how to speak czech, but the spirit touched them all =) I am going to miss Ostrava, but I know that I'm going where God wants and needs me and that work will always press forward. 

So about the transfer, I am now in Hradec Kralove, and my other companion Eler Tingey is staying in Ostrava and will be training the one Elder coming in to the mission this transfer. He is so blessed that he gets to start his mission is Ostrava. The six months I spent there went by so fast! 

I am very excited to serve here with our Zone Leaders and Sister Training Leaders. I have heard so many great things about Hradec Kralove, and I have even been here a few times on exchanges and things, so I'm so glad I am able to serve here. The history here is amazing, so many beatiful buildings and locations, and I think it has around 80,000 or 100,000 people, so we have some contacting to do! I'm very excited for this new transfer. My companion is from Utah and has been out for four months and we are very excited to work together. Thank you for all of your prayers, I love you all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment