Sunday, July 24, 2016

Great week!











This has been another great week here. We had the oppertunity to see Hradec Králové be established as a ward. The Bishop was the Branch President, and he is amazing. I am so glad to be able to serve here and work with these amazing members. They are all such great examples, and willing to work with and help the missionaries. The young men group and all preparing to serve missions, and are always willing to teach with us. It's so great.

This week we started by going to Prague to finish my visa work, and I now have a 2 year Visa for the Czech Republic. I'm way excited, and it's a good thing we had it because some officers asked for our ID's when we were tracting, and I was very scared (like always when I'm around cops) but they were super cool and even talked to us a little bit when we started asking them if they were beleivers and if they wanted to learn more about Jesus Christ. Way cool experience.

I was also able to go on an exchange with an Elder in my District, who is also my Zone Leader, and he is a great missionary. We taught together and found together and I learned tons on how to teach simply and with the spirit. I love how we always have more to learn here in life, and that God will always put us in positions where we can learn.

This week, we will be able to go to Prague again for the renunion of the Dedication of the Czech/Slovak mission. The mission started with 7 members living here, and now has almost 2,700 today. It is such an amazing historical time for the mission and the members. I'm very excited.

That's about it, thanks for all you do, have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment