Monday, May 30, 2016

Wow what a great week





 Well, I got the picture of us with President Uchtdorf and President and Sister McConkie, and here is the house where he lived. 

Man, can't believe that this transfer is flying by so fast! It's so crazy. Yesterday we had a great church meeting and learned a lot about hope and how it works with faith. Also about how there aren't any VIP's in the eyes of God, and how he loves all of his children. That really made me think wow, isn't that really great how he does that, He loves all of us more that we can imagine and wants to help us, all we have to do is ask and do our part.

Thursday we went and had training in Praha, and it was so amazing. We learned how to more personally make church invitations and turning it into something so that people understand how important it really is. We also learned how to use all the tools in our tool box, and how we can use all the resources that God has given us to help his children. I love going to training's and learning new things on how we can better help our investigators. 

I am really loving the ward here in Ostrava. We have such amazing members here, so many solid people who love the Gospel. I am here as a missionary teaching people, but I am doing so much learning! It's such an amazing experience to learn from new converts who absolutely love the gospel, even converts of a few years who are just so amazing. 

The work is going well, always busy which is the best thing we can be doing! I love the quote my President Hinckley when he says the most important part of missionary work is work! That is one of my favorite quotes in Preach My gospel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment