Monday, June 6, 2016

Another great week in the Czech Republic!





Wow, this week came and went. We hit our half transfer mark. When we were weekly planning, I had to count weeks three or four times because I couldn't believe it. This has flown by.

We have had a lot of time this week to go contacting and finding which is always so awesome, I love going and teaching and testifying all day. If there has been one thing that has really grown my testimony, it would be always being able to share it with others. It's also what has helped me learn the language the fastest, is finding new words I want to share and say and so I learn them and am able to remember them when the spirit fills me.

This week the weather has been really hot in the mornings, then stormy and rainy in the afternoon, it just can't make up its mind sometimes haha it reminds me of curbing in Idaho and always having to cover the concrete. 

Tuesday I went on am azmaing exchange with Elder Bourn, and it was so great to see how hard every worker in this mission is.
Saturday was an amazing day, this week during our game night with the ward, and David asked when we were going contacting again and if we had time Saturday. Turns out we had all day Saturday to go and he wanted to come with us! So we went on a five hour contacting block and it was one of the most spiritual experiences of my mission. David knew just the right time to help teach and testify and he worked as if he had been a missionary his whole life.  He is such an amazing example to me. I love Ostrava! I love my mission! I love this Gospel!

No comments:

Post a Comment