Monday, May 9, 2016

Transfer week...








YAY! I get to stay in Ostrava! My new companion is Elder Tingey, I think he's from Washington, but I really haven't had a change to talk with him. We picked him up, and contacted people to the library and emailed now so we can make it to our lessons today haha. I'll find out more about him later.

This week was really awesome, we received so many blessings. I really learned how to work hard to the end with Elder Karjalainen, it was his last week, and we worked and worked and worked. Our blessings payed off with finding a new person who is now preparing for baptism, and five invistigators came to church on Sunday. Such a blessing to see so many new faces there on Sunday.

This week we went to Praha for a training. We found out that there will be a special conference for all the members of the Czech Republic! We know this will be a huge historical time for the Czech Republic and I'm so excited to see what it is! I'm so blessed to be able to be a missionary in the Czech Republic at this special time. 

This weekend we will have one of our invistigators get baptized. She is so amazing and has grown to love the Gospel so much. She is such an example to me on how testimonies can grow. Elder Breyman and I found her on a very very cold day at the begenning of January, a day that was so cold, I litterley thought I had lost 6 of my 10 toes. Elder Breyman taught me the importance of working hard, and that the miracles happen when you least expect them. That night, we found this special person who God had prepared to accept the Gospel. I have been blessed to be able to help her understand the Gospel for the past four months. This saturday is a very special day for her, and she has been preparing and is very excited for it. It's so great to be a missionary. 

This is the last week I will be with my companion, Elder Karjalainen. He is heading home to Finland after serving an amazing mission and touching and helping the lives of so many people. I have been blessed to be his companion and learn so much from him. 
This is a picture, drawn during a game night for our branch by David. He was just baptised two weeks ago and has some great talent. 
Here's a picture of two of our invistigators! They are so amazing and such examples to me, as a missionary I am here to teach the Gospel, that's my calling, but wow have I been learning from the people here. 







No comments:

Post a Comment