Monday, May 9, 2016

What an amazing week










 Wow the pictures uploaded weird, so we will start with one on top and one on bottom. This was an amazing week! I got my new companion Elder Tingey from Washington and he is so great. It was hard to say bye to Elder Karjalainen, but he is coming back this weekend for our conference in Praha, which by the way... WE ARE GETTING A STAKE IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC! This is such an historic time for the church here. President Uchtdorf will come and establish the first stake here. I am so honored that I have the opportunity to be present for it. 

This week we had the baptism and confirmation of Veronika! I had the amazing opportunity to baptism her in a beautiful river on may 7th. We had a great turn out of people and the members really love her. On Sunday we confirmed her and she was so excited and always smiling. We also had the opportunity to give another new convert, David, the priesthood and ordain him to the office of priest. He is such an amazing boy and a huge example to me. He is now preparing to serve a mission and can't wait until he can go. 

 Thank you for all of your support and prayers, oh and by the way, Happy Mothers Day! I LOVE YOU MOM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment