Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Amazing Week






I don't have a lot of time today, but I have to tell you about the best time on my mission so far. Here in Ostrava, we have 4 elders, and then in a town about 30 minutes by train away, we have 2 sister missionaries who are in our district. This week, the elders were able to baptize an investigator, who is so amazing. His story is one of a kind, it started with a less active member hunt, and turned into a re-activation, one baptism, and two others soon. It was so amazing to witness the baptism of David who is an incredible 17 year old boy who was been waiting for the missionaries to find and teach him the Gospel. We had his baptism on saturday and he was confirmed on Sunday, and I was so honored to be able to stand in the circle as he was confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Such an amazing experience that I wish I could share with all of you. After the baptism, we went to a big park and all played baseball together and had a blast!
This transfer is almost over, and I have learned so much! I have learned to love everyone and always work hard. Thankyou for your love, prayers, and support

No comments:

Post a Comment