Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Conference weekend!

It was such a blessing to be able to listen to General Conference with the members here in Ostrava. I hope you all got as much out of it as I did. We listened to it in Czech, but were able to have English subtitles, (otherwise I wouldn't have understood much) but that built my testimony of D&C 90:11 that all man shall hear the gospel in their own tongue. We have missionaries all over the world, and I am so blessed to be able to be here in the Czech Republic and help spread the gospel here. We had an amazing week finding and teaching new people. There are really people out here who need this gospel, and God has prepared them for us to find and to help. As Elder Kearon said during conference, we need to come out of our refugee and helps others. That hit me personally because the church is strong in my home in Idaho, and that means that I needed to come and, and help the people seeking refuge and the true gospel.  I know that I am called of God to be here in the Czech Republic laboring among his children here. I know that every trial and difficulty that I personally face is given to help me grow, so that I can help others grow. "Because I Have Been Given Much, I too must Give" One of my favorite hymns. I have been so blessed in my life, that these two years aren't enough to help pay back my countless blessings. I didn't take any pictures this week, we had a lot of good hard working days, so there is my testimony for this week. =) I love you all, have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment