Thursday, December 17, 2015

MTC - Week 6


So this has been an awesome/sad week... We lost most of our zone. I'm so happy for them though! We gained 4 new zone members, one Elder and Three sisters. I've only met our new Elder, Elder Smith is great! I think we will get a few more members while we are still here. We are getting into the more complicated part of learning Czech (as if the rest wasn't already hard) It's defiantly one of the hardest languages, but the gift of tongues is real! It's amazing how much I'm learning and how its making sense, when really its so complicated that it shouldn't haha. The weather is warm again... man it feels like I'm back in Idaho (even though I'm only in Utah) There's snow one week, and then its hot the next. The weather is just slowly adjusting everybody to their new areas. Elder Paxton and I are the new sacrament meeting coordinators for our zone, it feels good do mix it up and do different stuff every once in a while. On Sunday we listened/watched a recorded devotional by Elder Bednar about recognizing the Spirit. It was amazing, especally for a missionary who is always relying on the spirit. His answer was "Quit worrying about it" Then he explained if you are always doing what you are suppose to be doing and living worthily to have it with you, then you will act on the promptings without knowing why. Which is amazing in itself. When i wrote about it in my journal Sunday night, i looked down (My missionary journal has scriptures on the bottom) and it was 1 Nephi 4:6 "And I was led by the Spirit, not knowing beforehand the things which I should do." That isn't a lucky page or any act of luck. That's about all for this week =) here are some random pictures (Me sorting all of our food earlier today) and a weird pic with me and all the zone that left. I'm doing great, the Church is true! Stay happy and safe!



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment